About La Villa Riviera
Built in 1970, along prestigious Gulf Shore Blvd, La Villa Riviera of Naples is situated directly on Hurricane Harbor and across the street from the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. La Villa Riviera is located approximately 2-miles north of the shopping and restaurants at the 5th Avenue shops in Olde Naples and approximately 500-feet south of the Moorings Beach Park.
La Villa Riviera is a non-gated community within the Moorings subdivision comprised of three-story building cooperative units overlooking a canal to the east and the Gulf of Mexico to the west, with covered parking, elevators, boat docks and a community swimming pool.
Driving to La Villa Riviera from the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) takes approximately 30 minutes and driving to Fort Lauderdale takes approximately 90 minutes using "Alligator Alley".
- Five buildings
- 32-units in the complex
- Limited Private Boat docks with gulf access
- Naples beach directly across the street
Amenities and Features
- Heated Pool
- Boat Docks
- Cabana facilities
- Sundeck with pool furnishings and chairs
- Community Lanai
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
Leasing / Rental Restrictions
- A unit owner may lease their unit up to two times during any calendar year.
- No lease shall be for a period of less than 90 days.
- No lease may be for a period of more than 6 months.
- Leasing tenants and guests may not have pets.